Friday, March 25, 2011

Fit Friday - Everything in Moderation. Even Moderation.

Hello friends!

I am waaaay too ADD about my upcoming trip (Hawaii on Sunday, YAY!!) to actually write something of my own, but I did come across an article that I absolutely fell in love with. Please read it and let's discuss it in the comments. Yes, we are all in a quest to be healthy; and yes we are trying to be skinny bitches too. However, we don't need to feel like fat pigs just for eating a piece of bread with dinner. So read it. I promise you will love it.

Here's a teaser:
 " .. a woman who went out to “a public dinner” and broke into the kitchen and just tossed all the desserts in her purse and ran, just ran, gobbling a glorious purse-load of tiramisu as she went, floating along on a cloud of sugar and the distant but frenzied cheers of her comrades. Oh, I’m sorry. I was confused. She went out to a public dinner and had “three glasses of wine and, oh yes, the entire bread basket.”'

Eating bread does not mean you have an eating disorder

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading this while eating M&M's. I was feeling bad about telling you that but then again, you're going to Hawaii ;)

    ReplyDelete