Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 1 - Something you hate about yourself.

Do I have to pick just one? Ugh. That sounded awful. What I mean is that there are quite a few things about myself that I would like to improve: better communication, less impatience, giving back more... You get the idea. But one thing I truly hate is how unimpressed I am by myself. Blah. This is hard, I hate showing weakness!

I am super insecure about my looks. There, I said it. I wish I had something more deep and profound to say, but I don't. As I said before, I do love the shape of my body (although not always the weight), but everything else I'm really disappointed by. I see the same face in the mirror everyday, and frankly I'm over it. So plain. After I get ready in the morning I avoid looking in the mirror for the rest of the day, because I get frustrated by what I see. This is probably why I changed my hair so often and I am always making faces in my pictures.

Oh, it's you again.
I also use commas way too often. I dislike that, too.

PS. Not fishing for compliments, just making a confession.

4 comments:

  1. I think a lot of us feel that way! I know I do. I am always wishing I was more tan, had better hair, and I could definitely lost some of that baby gut that has decided to cling on for dear life. Ugh. I think it's a girl thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, how many, people, look in the mirror, and like, what they, see? I never have. And yeah, its a girl thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true, we all feel this way. I dont remember that last time I looked in mirror and was like "Darn I look good!" My husband ALWAYS tells me how good I look I wish I could believe it more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I even need to comment on this?!! I think you know {actually I KNOW you know} how I feel! :)

    ReplyDelete