Thursday, January 27, 2011

Update

Hello friends!

A quick update: I do not have strep, yay! I do have a nasty cold, but with some Vitamin C and rest I will hopefully kick it soon. I hate having to take antibiotics, so I'm pretty excited that I don't need them. Also, my car is FIXED! I had a misfire in two cylinders, as well as some other things that needed work, but I got it all done for about $400. My mom was nice enough to loan the money to me until I get this bank stuff worked out. She also went with me to drop my car off and pick it back up, bought me pho, and let me mope around on her couch and watch movies. Moms are the best. Things are definitely looking up and now I'm feeling a little silly about the Eeyore post I wrote two days ago.Oh well, it's how I was feeling at the time. In other news, I still have no money and the investigation is draaaaaaaaging on. Damn thieves! In the meantime I'm going to keep praying that things work out, and that I can stick it out until then.

I also want to say thank you for your kind words of encouragement. It felt amazing to have that sort of love and support and I really really appreciate it. I love you guys xoxo

3 comments:

  1. You don't need to feel silly about taking some time to vent... it is your blog after all!
    And I'm so glad to hear that you don't have strep! I hope you get over this cold soon. And Mom's are pretty awesome! :)
    Can't wait for our date next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it looks like some things are looking up! Now if you could just kick that cold and get your money back!!!...
    Give me a call sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear things are starting to turn around, you are right when it rains it pours. I just keep telling myself that eventually things HAVE to get better!
    Oh you are not alone in your bank trouble. Right when I turned 18 someone got into my bank account wiped it out and even managed to get a Credit Card in my name! Darn people! It took me over 6 months to get everything corrected, mostly due to the credit card part.

    ReplyDelete