Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Very Brady Weekend

Brady put an offer on a house back in October, and he finally got the keys to his new house Friday night! I am beyond thrilled for him, he has been busting his butt to buy a place of his own and now his hard work is finally paying off.

Gazing into his future
Can you tell he's excited?
Brady was planning on moving his stuff in all by himself, but instead I forced my family into servitude. He is no good to me with a broken back... So, Saturday afternoon he and my brother carried heavy things while my mom and I daintily carried boxes and ooh'ed and ah'ed over the house. By early evening the house was mostly unpacked and beginning to look pretty dang good. I seriously love this house. It has tons of upgrades and a sweet outdoor living space.
1722 Camas Ave NE, Renton, WA 98056
Le House

Sunday we shopped for house accessories, which is way more fun than moving. But also way more expensive, good thing he just got a raise and promotion. (Sorry, am I bragging? I'm bragging. I can't help it, I love it when good things happen for Brady :) ) I got to weigh in on most of the decor and layout of the rooms, which is nice because 1. He values my opinion, and 2. The plan is for me to move in when my lease is up. Or sooner if it strikes my fancy, and it definitely does. Just in the short weekend we spent together his place felt more like home than mine. I guess that saying is true.*

The pictures below are from the listing, he was lucky that the owners left the house move-in ready. I'll show you what it looks like once it's all put together with his (and probably my) furniture.
1722 Camas Ave NE, Renton, WA 98056
1722 Camas Ave NE, Renton, WA 98056
1722 Camas Ave NE, Renton, WA 98056
1722 Camas Ave NE, Renton, WA 98056
1722 Camas Ave NE, Renton, WA 98056
For the low price of some margaritas, you too can lay by the pool.







Congrats BAF!!


*Home is where the heart is. Puke, cute I know.

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!!!!!! I love it!!! I'ts nice to see when hardwork pays off! Congrats to Brady on his new house and soon yours too :) The backyard looks so relaxing, talk about a perfect BBQ area! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! From the outside i thought it was going to be the typical split level but its so updated and new inside! Brady is such a hottie too. Move in asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place looks amazing! Don't you love how good, honest hard work can pay off?! Congratulations Love Birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his house!! I got home last night and Joey asked if I was jealous cuz of how new and nice everything is. I told him only of the laundry room!! Ha ha, its killer, there's so much room and the W&D I want. You two are gonna be so happy there. I can't wait to see it once you are moved in and the closet room is up and going. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That place is AMAZING! I LOVE the kitchen! The kitchen in the house we are trying to buy is tiny and NOT upgraded. That island is a dream.

    Can't wait till you move in and I can come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's awesome! Congrats to you two. I mean because it's yours too right? ;)

    ReplyDelete