Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Super Extra Awesome Post

Ok, not really. Sorry to trick you.

You know you're a "glass half full" kind of person when you follow up a story about a cat being eaten by an alligator with "but it's not a sad story! Really! I mean, the alligator was probably pretty happy..."

alligator_jumps
Oh happy day!
I've had nothing to write about lately. I think I'm becoming a hermit. Really. All I feel like doing is going to work, going to the gym, eating, and hanging out with the boy.

I did drag myself out of the house Friday to celebrate a friend's birthday. It was Luau themed and I was pretty thrilled to show off my genuine Hawaiian tan. By the end of the night I had lost my whole costume though. I gave my coconut bra to a girl at the bar (then left), and I gave my skirt to some random guy on the street. Although, now that I think about it, I don't think that's what he meant when he said he wanted to "get in" my skirt.... Hmm...

Anyway, here's me prior to giving away my goods. And by goods I mean my costume. Pervs.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! Come see me lazy pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one with a real tan I'm sure! I think it would be fun one night to take everything literally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the jumping gator! hahaha. You guys look so cute! When Ashley told me about the party, the first thing I thought was that I would have to wear my coconut bra lol. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about being a hermit, I am the same way. I think you have to make the effort to get out even if you dont feel like it. Sometimes that is easier than others. It looks and sounds like you had a good time though :)

    ReplyDelete