Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Love it or hate it, it's here. Last year I was told I would finally understand why it is called Singles Awareness Day, and I get it - I do - but I think it's a bit silly. No one goes around calling Christmas "Jewish Awareness Day".

I love any reason to celebrate, and last year I didn't see I shouldn't just because I was boy-less. (Hmm... Double negative... Ah well)

I grabbed two of my favorite people and hit the town.

Lisa, Me, Katie

Lots of people hate Valentine's Day, so we decided to join the drunks on Capital Hill and spread some cheer. We bought elementary school Valentines and gave them out to strangers with clever personalized messages and candy.

Mine were Dr. Seuss 

 It was a HIT! People loved them and it has become one of my favorite Valentine Days in history. Another good reminder that life is what you make it :)

We also met this gem:


What is YOUR favorite Valentine's Day memory? 

1 comment:

  1. Last year Mike and I made a quick/cheap dinner and watched American Psycho. It was classic.

    ReplyDelete