Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Getting Ready for Turkey Day

Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I stayed up baking until midnight last night with B. He decided to go to happy hour with his work friends first, so it was an interesting first hour. I did get some pretty good pictures of him rolling out dough with his top off, but I think I'll keep those to myself... He also accused me of trying to kill our love fern.

Here are our finished projects:

Not the best picture but you get the idea

Apple Cup Pies (in honor of Apple Cup this weekend) for a friend dessert/drinks/game night tonight. They look nice and gooey. For our family dinner tomorrow we made my specialty: Black Bottom Pumpkin Pie. Can't wait!


Notice how there are only two pumpkins? There used to be three until somebody ate it in the middle of the night.

I know it was you.

2 comments:

  1. Cute apple cup idea! Are your pies black bottom because you burned them? ;) Also was the dogs poo orange? I have a lot of questions ;)

    GO COUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats blk bottom pie?! I love the apple cup idea too!

    ReplyDelete