Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BOO

I love Halloween. I love to dress up and run around like a kid, and to go out and see what costumes other people come up with. It's all around fun. The Saturday before Halloween I went out with a pretty large group, we rented a party bus which was a genius idea.


 No one had to worry about driving, parking, or meeting up at different locations. The bus driver on the other hand....
At least he left a note
 Originally the theme was superheros, but there was only five of us that actually came through.

Baf as Clark Kent

Batman and Robin
We had a blast driving around to different parts of Seattle, and running around like crazy people.

Heroes and Superheroes

The ladies

The Towelly Family

Paul and Babe (singing I Got You Babe)

One of my favorite costumes
At the end of the night my two best friends had a sleepover with us and the dogs.



For Halloween night Brady and I just stayed in and did the old people thing. Ordered a pizza, watched a scary movie, and passed out candy. Well, he passed out candy. I lost my voice in the streets of Seattle and confined myself to the couch. Worth it.

How was your Halloween?

2 comments:

  1. The party bus looked like a blast! I want to go next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I wanted to do it, but I could never convince Bryan. Perhaps I'll have to ditch him some year.

    ReplyDelete