Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hello World!

Hello world! I lost my challenge on the most random March Madness bracket event ever, but that's ok. Just between you and me, it was kind of a hassle. You had to keep promoting yourself, harassing others, and trash talking on Facebook. Honestly, it was a lot of work. So now I get to sit back and vote while everyone else tries to tear their opponent apart (sounds friendly, right?).

Anyway, I'm on to a new challenge. Brady and I are having a death match February fitness challenge, winner take all. Well, we haven't decided what the winner gets yet... But just you wait.

Since my lovely boyfriend is an accountant he has put together a very detailed (and color coded) excel spreadsheet. It breaks down everything from cardio/weights and calorie intake to romantic time and whether we drink alcohol or not. It's intense. The points are weighted depending on who does what. For example: I'm more likely to do cardio at the gym, so I only get .1 points per minute - Brady gets .125; on the other hand Brady is more likely to lift weights so he gets .1 points per minute, and I get .125. Yeah, we're nerds. It'll be interesting to see who wins since we're both pretty competitive. I'm even thinking about posting some before and after shots... but we'll see.

Oh yeah, and if you want a copy of the spreadsheet to compete against us both, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. hahah! Send me a copy! We're P90xing it in the morning (4:30am...sometimes 4am). I like it so far, but it's not a long term thing. Working on my pull ups, I have a post about that coming...

    ReplyDelete